Global Litigation Outsourcing Conference and Exhibition, 12-13 March 2013, London, UK
Frequently Asked Questions on Legal Outsourcing:
- As an In-house lawyer, I source legal support services from law firms and other organizations within UK. Is this legal outsourcing?
- What is legal offshoring? As an In-house lawyer, I have never been exposed to the legal offshoring. Why should I participate in this conference?
- I have no idea, what work can be offshored and how? I don’t have time to manage all this.
- Is legal offshoring safe? I don’t wish to be exposed to the legal risks including data privacy and security.
- What about the quality issues? I can’t think, overseas lawyers are qualified enough to offer me the same quality what my UK lawyers can.
- I don’t know any legal outsourcing service provider. Where to find them? How to select them? How to trust them?
- What kind of significant advantages can I avail if I offshore legal support services?
- Is legal outsourcing an ethical practice? What are the government rules and regulations on this?
- If there is a breach of legal outsourcing contract, who will be held accountable and in which jurisdiction?
- Will I replace my law firms with LPO service providers or can I create a partnership model amongst them?
- Can I opt for hybrid model of outsourcing – onshore and offshore both? This may help me believing in this ideology.
- I am a Law firm partner, what is IN for me at this global scale conference?
Do you also have the similar thoughts? If yes, you are on the right platform.
Global Litigation Outsourcing Conference, London is one of the best events in global legal industry enlightening global lawyers on the pros and cons in legal outsourcing world. The event will prove to be a perfect learning and networking forum for those who are exploring to gain knowledge on legal outsourcing support services. Large number of experienced buyers from in-house legal departments and law firms will be attending this event. Moreover, this event will see the presence of global legal outsourcing service providers, software experts, government representatives and other outsourcing veterans.
Based on the success of GOAL’s past global conferences, the London Conference will grandly open its curtains on March 12, 2013 and will conclude one day later on March 13, 2013. The Conference will be hosted at the Law Society of England and Wales, Chancery Lane, London, United Kingdom and aims to bring over 100 global attendees from the US, UK, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Read More...
What is in for YOU?
- Learning from Experienced Buyers
- Networking with Prospective Partners
- Interacting with Outsourcing Experts
- One-on-One Meetings
- Customized Networking
- Exhibiting Services and Products
- Establishing Robust Brand Visibility
- Participating in Global Web Events
- Networking Post Conference
- Joining GOAL as Gold Member
The image gallery may take some time to load. Kindly be patient.
You can click the pause button at the top of the image at any time to pause the slide show.