Legal Risk Management: Outsourcing of Insurance Litigation Services
View all other web events here
- Venue: At your desk: On your Laptop/PC or Phone
- Date: 03 Dec 2012
- Time: 9:00 am PT/11:00 am CT/12:00 pm ET/5:00 pm GMT
- Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A
With a reputation earned in shipping, commodity, marine insurance and energy litigation, Tony is head of Ince & Co's non-marine insurance business group and devotes himself to non-marine insurance law and litigation, particularly involving political and credit risk.
Tony has been involved in almost all the political risk insurance claims in the London Market over the last 30 years acting for underwriters, brokers, insureds or their financing banks. He also helped develop political and credit risk insurance products. Described by Chambers & Partners 2011 as "your go-to man" for political risk matters, he has been involved in several hundred cases in over 80 countries. Tony is a frequent speaker and writer on the subject.
- Case Study - Analysis of twelve years of reported cases - Lloyd's insurance law reports
- Complicated arbitration and alternative dispute resolution proceedings
- Issues & solutions: proceedings, judgment and recovery
- Claim and defendant roles
- Risk management in handling insurance cases
- Innovative software dealing with large-scale recoveries
- Insurance defense value
- Role of legal outsourcing
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services - law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services - LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry
- "I found the participation on the panel a very useful experience in getting my thoughts organized for an external audience and also meeting people with similar challenges."
- Jacqueline J. Ertl, Group Vice President and General Counsel - Building Efficiency, Johnson Controls, USA
- "I had a great time and thought that it was a very well put together conference."
- Matthew F. Knouff, Esq., General Counsel & eDiscovery Counsel, Complete Discovery Source, USA
- “I greatly enjoyed participating at the NYC Conference. I also greatly appreciate all the organizations and their efforts into making this event go so smoothly!”
- Tanya Vasilev, Sr. Manager, Legal, Cisco, USA